Senior Human Resources Generalist
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Online ticketing and registration
- Be a trusted resource to managers and employees on a wide variety of HR topics including policy interpretation, benefits, medical leaves, workers’ compensation, and employee investigations.
- Ensure that HR/benefit programs and policies are administered properly in your geo.
- Manage Leaves of Absence in compliance with company policies and all state legal requirements.
- Manage the HR onboarding and offboarding process for employees in Nashville including everything from processing I-9 verifications and presenting new hire orientations to conducting exit interviews and extrapolating insights for exit data.
- Deliver appropriate coaching to leaders on performance management.
- Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with Recruiting to implement competitive hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Work on HR projects as assigned, including contributing to the development of HR programs and processes.
- Evaluate and recommend best practices in the application of HR systems and policies.
- Draft, review, and update ER- and HR-related templates.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion, judgment, and professionalism.
- Maintain an awareness of Human Resources principles, practices and the related regulatory environments
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years experience in a HR generalist role.
- Deep subject matter expertise in all areas of HR.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, and/or employment law.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a bias to action.
- Tech savvy: you have serious Excel skills, know your way around the entire Microsoft Office Suite, and are a pro at using Google collaboration tools.
- Focus on providing top notch customer service to all Britelings across the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Can-do, make it happen attitude.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback.
- BA or BS degree.
- Workday experience.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Want to learn more about Eventbrite? Visit Eventbrite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue State Digital, NYC, DC, OAK, LA, BOS, LDN
People Ops Associate
Luxury Retreats - Recruteur/Recruiter
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Manager, People Ops Business Partners
Intercom, San Francisco
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
High School Principal (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools