THE SKILL SET
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Cocoa Touch and vast iOS development experience.
- Experience working with iOS persistence frameworks (CoreData and Realm).
- Experience with third-party libraries and iOS dependency managers (CocoaPods or Cartfile).
- Wide knowledge about REST APIs.
- Understand Push Notifications.
- Understand the process of submitting apps to the App Store, working with Apple Developer Portal and iTunes Connect.
- Experience working with XCTest iOS framework.
- Experience working with git-flow.
- Fluent English skills
- Experience using Python in a production environment
- Active contributor to open source software
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Want to learn more about Eventbrite? Visit Eventbrite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Développeur(euses) back-end - FR
Shopify, Montreal, Canada
Accion Systems, Boston (Charlestown)
Senior Software Engineer - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, NY; Arlington, VA
Software Engineer- Frontend (NYC)
HyperScience, New York, NY
Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst (Consulting Services Team-Work Remotely)
Anomali, United States