Customer Experience Representative - German
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Online ticketing and registration
- Be our German language expert and provide world-class service to our event organisers and attendees via phone, email, and chat from over 180 countries worldwide
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- A great sense of humour
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package including travel bonus, health and wellness reimbursement, Deliveroo credits etc.
- Team happy hours & off-sites
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Want to learn more about Eventbrite? Visit Eventbrite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advisor – Sales (Part-Time), Harbor East
Warby Parker, Baltimore, MD
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Associate Technical Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Dahmakan, Bangkok, Thailand
Sales Specialist - Southlake Town Square
Peloton, Southlake, Texas
Analista de Experiência e Relacionamento
99, São Paulo