Sr. Manager, HR Systems & Operations
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Online ticketing and registration
HR Systems and Operations
- Optimize the use of HR tools, drive HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility.
- Be responsible for leading data management and onboarding/offboarding tasks including data entry. Accountable for data integrity of our HR systems. Proactively maintain Workday data integrity through audits and queries.
- Help establish and execute timely Workday data processing and processes related to job requisitions, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- Ensure HR systems and process compliance. Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of international HR operations strategy.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices.
- Lead global people operations systems roadmap and self-service strategy to support long-term and service delivery goals.
- Partner closely with FP&A and serve as HR lead on improving headcount management and workforce planning processes and systems.
- Provide training for HR staff to ensure Workday user fluency for HR related processes including compensation cycles and benefits open enrollment.
- Partner closely with the broader HR team and Business Partners in program delivery and other projects as assigned.
- Coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing expertise.
HR Reporting and Analytics
- Build a metrics driven organization. Lead the development of the HR reporting and analytics function to support effective decision making and business needs. Develop key operational metrics and dashboards for the team and monitor key performance metric scores.
- Partner closely with other internal functions (Finance, Recruiting, Legal and IT) and vendors to provide data and services that will ensure optimal performance to the HR team and our employees.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in HR, with significant concentration in HRIS (Workday), HR systems and HR operations.
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
- Ability to manage confidential information in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Can-do, make it happen attitude.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Self-starter and operational problem solver.
- Ability to create simple, scalable processes.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience implementing impactful HR Analytics
- Global HR experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.