- Concept and direct editorial photoshoots. Own the full shoot process from initial concepting, to casting, to on-set direction to making selects.
- Brand development: continue to refine and hone in on the Everlane brand aesthetic through photography.
- Collaborate with the in-house copy, design and styling teams to create creative briefs and present to key stakeholders. Ensure stories are told in a consistent and on-brand way through brand visuals.
- On-set art direction: lead on-set team for editorial photoshoots.
- Casting: play a key role in editorial casting. Maintain strong agency partnerships and cast authentic, on-brand talent.
- Freelance Relationships: help maintain and develop outside vendor and freelance relationships for the photo team.
- Partner with producers to help manage shoot coordination, logistics and budgets. Responsible for executing creative within a set annual budget.
- 2+ years of relevant creative direction experience.
- Strong portfolio of relevant concepting work demonstrating an ability to produce on-brand creative.
- Keen eye and understanding of image composition and lighting.
- Background in video work a bonus.
- Experience in casting.
- Relevant freelance network and industry ties.
- Understanding of shoot production, experience in managing budgets.
- Photoshop and Bridge skills.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Video Producer
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Editions Site Manager
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Media and Entertainment Cloud Solutions Architect/Engineer
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Innovation Intern - Marketing & Content (m/f)
Manager de Producción
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico
MealPal, New York