- We demonstrate beautiful and functional visual and interaction design, typography, and hierarchy for our core website and other digital touch points in the Everlane ecosystem.
- We define and work through complex end-to-end UX flows for all core and uncommon user scenarios and profiles.
- We address both product and business goals through user-centric design solutions.
RESEARCH & PROTOTYPING
- Experience with user research is a plus as research is a key part of our design practice.
HOW WE WORK
- We partner with product managers, engineers, and other designers on the team. We lead UX discussion in cross-team collaborations with data, marketing, and user-research. We openly and confidently express design vision and needs, and seek solutions that support engineering, business, and user needs.
- We share work early and often. We provide honest, thoughtful feedback for our team.
- We commit to continually learning, training, and improving our individual skills and those of our teammates and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a design discipline including: interaction design, information architecture, user interface design, UX, or graphic design.
- 3+ years working experience—ideal past experience includes consumer-facing technology companies, e-commerce, or retail
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director of Product Management
Vungle, San Francisco
Insurance Product Manager
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Product Manager, Database Engineering, Storage (APAC)
Product Manager, Mortgage
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
EVSE Design Release Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Manager, Product Analytics
Quantcast, San Francisco