Day-to-day at Everlane:
- Develop features and experiments for our built-in-house e-commerce platform
- Build tools that drive our expanding retail presence, including point-of-sale and back-of-house applications
- Manage the flow of physical product, from ideation and production to arrival at the customer’s doorstep
- Bridge our online and physical retail presences
- Use technology to enable our customer experience, data, and other teams within the company to deliver best-in-class results
A great fit on the team is:
- Passionate about leading by example, fostering ambition and shared values in new hires, and growing those values in more tenured team members.
- A technical leader, providing insight into design, strategy, and technical feasibility during the project planning and development phases.
- Keen on collaboration and is a reliable and trustworthy team member to not only Engineers but Product Managers, Designers, and the team as a whole.
- Someone who is not afraid of making mistakes but is eager to learn from them.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have been on the edge of the front-end stack, with experience in frameworks such as React, Redux and build systems.
- You are experienced building web applications from the data model to the API layer, within a modern back-end framework such as Ruby on Rails.
- You enjoy and excel at working on a product from conception to deployment, lending a helping hand and technical guidance whenever and wherever it is needed
- You are comfortable validating the efficacy of the features you build, by way of testing, querying, and analysis.
- You excel in a continuous deployment environment, where automated tests are always running and where each engineer is responsible for their code reaching our customer base.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer, Studio
Software Translator - Part-time
Datto, Munich, Germany
Production Engineering - Cloud Systems Engineer
Shopify, Montreal - Office
Lead Software Developer
ThoughtWorks, San Francisco