We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern with strong typography skills to help elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline.
The ideal graphic candidate has a passion for Minimalist design, Swiss Style grid systems and printed ephemera, but also has their eye on the latest web trends. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily projects would include marketing emails, designing lookbooks, printed material for events and press, photography selection and collaborating with lead designer on larger web projects.
- Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Assist in photography selection for new product launches and campaigns
- Photoshop retouching and image selection for product launches
- Design fashion-forward email campaigns weekly
- Previous experience at an agency or high end consumer brand preferred, but not required.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.