- Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Assist in photography selection for new product launches and campaigns
- Photoshop retouching and image selection for product launches
- Design fashion-forward email campaigns weekly
- Previous experience at an agency or high end consumer brand preferred, but not required.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC
Senior Campaign Designer
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Senior VFX Artist
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Junior Art Director/ Graphic Designer (m/f)
Senior Sales Recruiter
Confluent, Palo Alto
Senior Interaction Designer (IxD) (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA