- Setting overall direction for mapping and execution of stories and launches on the site.
- Monitor the site to ensure optimized performance around customer engagement and conversion across different customer types.
- Developing dashboards and approaches to optimize site performance (in partnership with the data team)
- Manage the setup, testing, and maintenance of weekly/daily merchandise and creative strategies with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Partner with product team to test and modify various site elements such as navigation, product merchandising, customer treatment, and more.
- Partner with Merchandising, Creative, Marketing and Analytics to manage multiple programs across our site on daily basis.
- Monitor the live site daily to check for category navigation issues and opportunities and product accuracy.
- Provide regular competitive analysis.
- BA/BS degree.
- Previous experience working in ecommerce, fashion preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in site merchandising or other related digital activities.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Rigorous and able to understand analysis related to customer behavior.
- Ability to work well in teams and have a sense of humor.
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit https://www.everlane.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Performance Marketing and Media
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Market Manager - St. Louis
Lyft, St. Louis, MO
BarkBox, New York, NY
Visual Communications Manager, Originals Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Social Media Director
Casper, New York