At Everlane, we're growing our retail footprint, and we're looking for a detail-oriented leader to help manage the operations of our first flagship store. The ideal candidate loves developing others, has strong interpersonal skills, and is energized by tackling complex operational opportunities.
As store leader you will be responsible for driving our business through excellent operational and team management. You're known as a community builder and go-getter, and have extensive experience shift managing a high-volume retail store. In this role, you will work directly with our leadership team to manage our store team, and will report directly to our Area Leader.
- Support Floor Leaders in meeting daily financial goals
- Ensure Everlane brand and mission are being represented constantly
- Coach Floor Leaders and Assistant Managers, identify learning opportunities, and create development plans
- Drive the business through entrepreneurial leadership
- Drive excellence in customer experience
- Own financial reporting and weekly updates as well as 4 wall P&L
- Participate in visual merchandising and coach team on store standards
- Develop and train teams, recruit to fill positions with highly motivated and exceptional candidates
- Conceptualize and execute innovative projects
- Build community and host inspirational events
- 4+ years store managing high volume retail
- Action oriented, driving for results
- Ability to motivate others and build effective teams
- Skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knows how to have fun and boost positive vibes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.