- Greeting visitors
- Identifying customers’ needs and tailoring solutions accordingly
- Processing purchases, returns, and exchanges using our custom point-of-sale system
- Being an expert on the Everlane brand and on all Everlane products, including sharing personal experiences
- Offering styling + fit advice
- Maintaining the appearance of our space
- Organizing inventory
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it with the leadership team
- Helping with in-store events
- Knowing the ins-and-outs of our existing online experience, placing orders for items that are unavailable in store
- Passionate about helping others
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and problem solve creatively
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Keep cool under pressure
- Work a minimum of two days a week, with availability on weekends and holidays
- Bonus points for previous retail experience
- You wear and love Everlane!
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Support Specialist- Super Network
Twilio, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Full Time Team Lead - Birchbox SoHo
Birchbox, New York
Optometrist (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
Supervisor, Palo Alto
Warby Parker, Palo Alto, CA
Sales Support Greeter (part-time) - Seasonal
Peloton, New York, NY