Everlane is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator to execute and organize day-to-day marketing efforts for Everlane. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who uses both sides of the brain, is exacting, organized, and can quickly and precisely execute on marketing initiatives. You will have your hands in tactical as well as strategic initiatives focused on targeting, acquiring, and serving customers. This includes collaborating with the rest of the marketing team across events/PR, email marketing, advertising, and social media.
You will work closely with the Creative and Web teams to manage critical marketing priorities. Like all positions within Everlane, there is significant opportunity to grow quickly within the company.
- Assist Marketing team by executing quickly and precisely on current and proposed marketing efforts.
- Research and create case studies for marketing briefs and present to key stakeholders.
- Conduct customer surveys and fit clinics to gather insight on upcoming products set to launch.
- Help to manage offline marketing activities such as concept shops and press-oriented events to build the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university with 1-2 years work experience in marketing fields
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and self-manage against tight timelines and aggressive expectations
- An intense curiosity that keeps you up at night solving problems
- Extreme drive that is contagious – very hard-working, bordering on perfectionist; highly-organized
- Able to work well in teams and have a sense of humor
- Passion for retail, minimalist design and disrupting an age-old industry
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.