Everlane is looking for a Junior Photographer and Retoucher to join the creative team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced photo team—from shooting, to assisting on set, to retouching and studio management this role will be part of it all! The right candidate is passionate about taking photos and retouching, comfortable working independently, eager to learn, and has an eagle eye for details. Daily projects include: photographing flats, product retouching, color correcting and assisting our lead photographer on larger shoots. This role will also play a part in day-to-day photo operations, including maintaining equipment and studio management.
- Work side-by-side with our lead photographer to support the creation of all Everlane imagery.
- Photograph product flats: learn and maintain our product flat set-up, lighting and styling to ensure consistency across the site.
- Retouch on-figure and product e-commerce imagery.
- Assist on set for editorial shoots.
- Manage the photo studio as well as in-house equipment to help keep things in tip-top shape.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience shooting and retouching product flats and on-figure imagery as well as working knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One, and Lightroom.
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to learn is a must.
- Work portfolio for review and on-set experience is a plus.
- Experience in a variety of digital capture formats, knowledge of image file management, file storage, and server organization is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once as well as working independently.
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.