- Create operational processes to improve our international customer experience while driving efficiencies, reducing cost and expanding our global footprint
- Analyze large amounts of data, manage KPIs and define tactics to reach our monthly/quarterly and yearly goals
- Drive the business requirements to localize Everlane.com site experience for our international customers (e.g. payments, pricing, logistics, merchandising)
- Work cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders within Engineering, Product Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics and Planning
- Identify and manage 3rd party cross-border e-commerce partners to grow the business
- Create and execute on program launch plans
- Manage operational processes for each program in your portfolio
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3 -5 years of experience running Ecommerce programs with an international focus.
- Preferably with experience in Cross Border eCommerce at other Online Retailers (prior work experience outside the US any of these countries / regions is a plus: Canada, Australia and/or Europe).
- Ability to build and execute end to end projects in an agile fast-moving environment (define project scope, KPIs, identify resources, risk mitigation plans, manage milestone meetings & stakeholder communications, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with Data Analytics, Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics (prior SQL knowledge and data analytics is a plus)
- Strong understanding of retail markets internationally (apparel knowledge helpful)
- Ability to execute with tight deadlines and limited resources.
- Resourceful (not shy on getting into details).
- Experience managing projects cross-functionally in a matrix-like organization.
- Established network of business contacts in international e-commerce / online retail.
- Quick and strong negotiator with international partners.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactics and pivot quickly.
- Self-starter with intrinsic motivation and driven toward self-improvement.
- Embodies the Everlane values.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Demand Gen Marketing Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Animoto, New York, New York
DraftKings, New York, NY
Entrepreneur First Team, London
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA