We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team to help bring our brand to life and evolve our design vision. This role will contribute to a wide range of projects with work spanning both the digital and physical space—anything from email and site design to in-store signage and paid advertising is fair game. This position will work closely with a team of art directors and copywriters to develop, concept and execute brand campaigns.
As a member of our design team, the right candidate is able to design within an established identity system while always innovating and pushing the brand forward to create best-in-class visual solutions. This role reports to the Director of Design.
- Produce innovative and beautiful design solutions consistent with our brand image across site, brand, paid and physical channels
- Collaborate with creative and marketing team members to create campaign-level work across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience within the field of design
- A strong portfolio showcasing work across a range of platforms: digital, print, paid, packaging and more
- Expert knowledge of typography, grid systems, color theory and composition. A background in motion graphics and illustration is a bonus
- A passion for brand building and a strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve design systems
- Advanced Creative Suite and Sketch knowledge. AfterEffects proficiency is a bonus
- Previous experience at an agency or high end consumer brand preferred, but not required
- Proven leadership and strong communication skills plus an ability to work cross functionally with ease
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.