Everlane is seeking a PR Intern for both Spring or Summer to assist in influencer seeding, blogger management and tracking. This person will work closely with the Communications and Affiliate Marketing teams and will obtain behind-the-scenes insights into projects that span brand moments and major product launches. If you’re a public relations, fashion design or marketing student who has a curious and entrepreneurial spirit, this is a perfect gig for you. Must be currently based in San Francisco or the Bay Area.
- Coordinate seeding of major brand launches
- Facilitate distribution of sample inventory to major press editors, stylists and influencers
- Manage tracking of all blog and influencer posts
- Assist in blogger outreach
- Autonomous, self-managed and resourceful
- Available to reply to internal emails within 24 hours
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement
- Passionate and knowledgeable about retail, fashion, celebrity and pop culture
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organized
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
- Must be currently based in San Francisco or the Bay Area
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.