- Transform and create new datasets for the rest of the organization to consume through self service systems.
- Develop automated dashboards for diverse set of stakeholders, including marketing, engineering, and retail.
- Design and analyze rigorous experiments aimed at understanding customer behavior.
- Build custom models to understand customer behavior, marketing analytics, inventory patterns, etc.
- Extract insightful information from messy and unstructured data in order to drive strategic decisions at the company.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or computing focused degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a data-driven organization
- Resilient attitude towards open ended problems
- Understanding of foundational concepts in probability and statistics
- Interest in improving or learning programming skills
- Experience in working with data using either SQL, R, and/or Python
- A love of all things data
We spend months finding the best factories around the world—the very same ones that produce your favorite designer labels. We visit them often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners.
Want to learn more about Everlane? Visit Everlane's website.
Jobs You May Like
Developer Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Industry Marketing Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Coordinator, Global Creative Marketing - Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Retail Marketing Coordinator, DACH
Brooks Running, Germany, Munster
Manager, International Marketing
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Manager, Events - India
Netflix, Mumbai, India