Associate Product Lead
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
In the first few months, you will:
- Become an expert on our product and learn about our user’s workflows.
- Complete the six-week onboarding process, getting to know the team along the way.
- Lead a small feature from start to finish, with support and mentorship from your manager and a product reviewer.
- Test features in the development pipelineand publish user-facing documentation (support articles and videos) to develop competencies in critical product lead skills.
- Immediately become a participant in design discussions and larger team meetings (and voicing your opinion on improving our processes, product, and beyond!).
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects.
In your first year, you will:
- Release multiple features that you own from start to finish.
- Test features and publish support documentation for monthly releases.
- Lead small prioritized features with limited direction, assess core user needs, propose solutions, critically analyze tradeoffs in order to make reasonable product decisions, and solicit feedback effectively from key stakeholders.
- Apply user research, testing, and documentation skills to at least one large roadmap initiative while collaborating with more senior members of the product team.
- You excel at written and verbal communication.
- You are a critical thinker who enjoys creative problem solving.
- You are self-motivated and are comfortable taking initiative.
- You are a collaborative team-player. You have an interest in technology and user experience.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience with data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics.
- You have some experience with creating documentation or educational videos.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants.
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup.
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events.
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.