Customer Support Specialist
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
- Become product certified! You’ll begin by completing training modules to get up and running on the ins and outs of the Everlaw platform.
- Start your journey on the support queue, providing world-class customer support.
- Use your egoless communication and collaborate with your teammates to solve complex client tickets and improve the customer experience.
- Participate in quarterly performance and development objectives meetings with your direct manager to build development goals and pathways.
- Become a subject matter expert in certain areas of the product and continue to deepen your knowledge of the platform overall.
- Develop a strong relationship with the Product and Engineering teams to drive product improvements.
- You have a passion for technology and for helping others to understand and use it.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and empathy.
- You are incredibly organized, process-driven, and capable of anticipating and mitigating friction points in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a thoughtful collaborator, partnering cross-functionally to drive a streamlined customer experience.
- You are a quick, eager, and proactive learner, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience in eDiscovery, but this is not required.
- You have experience working in Customer Support, ideally at a software or legal technology company, but this is not required.
- You have experience using Customer Relationship Management tools such as Zendesk and/or Salesforce, but this is not required.
- You are comfortable using Google Applications, such as GMail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the Oakland office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces”, and one of 2020’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Bay Area
- “G2 Ranks Everlaw #1 for Ediscovery for the Fourth Quarter in a Row” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one