Sales Enablement Specialist
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
In your first few months you will
- Complete Everlaw's General Onboarding & Sales Onboarding, all the while developing a foundation of Everlaw and Sales knowledge and becoming part of the team! (We don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1, but we do trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift those around you.)
- Learn, grow, and contribute: Become an expert in and assume oversight of core Enablement systems, including upkeep, content management, and user training & adoptionLearn the ins and outs of Everlaw's Sales Onboarding process and assume responsibility for onboarding scheduling, communications, administration, and delivery of some live sessions
- Make an org-wide impact: Play an essential role in coordinating, prepping for, and executing Everlaw's annual Sales Kick-Off. Establish an org-wide newsletter and communications process to ensure all team members are kept up to date on new resources, processes, and news
In your first year you will
- Play an essential role in coordinating, prepping for, and executing Everlaw's Mid-Year Sales Meet-Up
- Develop and refine your content, resource, and training creation skills by assuming a supporting role in responding to the needs of a fast-changing Sales organization
- Hone your training skills by facilitating some org-wide and team-wide Continuous Enablement sessions
- Have a solid understanding of the end-to-end Sales process and the role of Sales Enablement in supporting Sales team members and leadership
- You are continuously hungry to learn and improve: You believe giving and receiving feedback is essential, are a student of Sales, and take ownership of your own learning goals
- You are dependable and can work independently but ask for help when needed & know that collaboration is key
- You are quality-, process-, and detail-oriented: You’re highly organized and understand the importance of prioritization
- You are passionate about and exercise empathy in equipping your internal customers (our Sales reps!) to better engage with Everlaw’s customers
- You are a clear and concise written and verbal communicator You have at least 2 years of professional experience, including at least a year of quota attainment in an individual contributor Sales position (SDR roles welcome)
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that, currently, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents (including adoptive and foster)
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (State and Local Government) - No...
Qualtrics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States