Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll…
- Complete Everlaw’s General Onboarding & Product Onboarding, developing an expertise on our product, learning about our users’ workflows and becoming part of the team!
- Have an immediate impact by beginning to manage current learning content and developing new educational content including assessments, guides, and videos.
- Learn the ins and outs of Everlaw’s Certification program processes and begin to share in program administration.
- Play an essential role in building out Everlaw’s Certification offerings by designing and building iterative learning content that incorporates multiple rounds of stakeholder and subject matter expert feedback to improve the learning experience.
- Build metrics to analyze the effectiveness of learning content to continuously drive improvement to the learning experience.
- Optimize the use of learning technologies that help us scale.
- Learn the ins and outs of Everlaw’s Certification Program processes and share responsibility for administration, communications, and delivery of live certification assessments and onboarding sessions.
- Use product expertise to provide support to certification candidates.
- Continually work to ensure all education content is up-to-date with product offerings and larger certification goals.
- You have over 1 year of experience designing and implementing creative ways to help other people learn.
- You excel at taking complex topics and transforming them into easy-to-understand course content.
- You have a strategic mind and enjoy thinking about structures, curricula, rubrics, and processes that are scalable for an evolving product and audience.
- You enjoy balancing project ownership with collaboration.
- You are quality-, process-, and detail-oriented: You’re highly organized and understand the importance of prioritization.
- You are a strong verbal communicator and listener who is comfortable delivering and receiving constructive, solution-oriented feedback.
- You excel at written and verbal communication.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience using authoring tools to build learning materials including assessments, interactive activities, videos, graphics, and text-based content.
- You have experience with creating documentation or educational videos.
- You have experience working in the legal field or have a legal degree.
- You have experience with data analysis platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Quarterly “flex fund to flourish” bonus to spend on any health, wellness, or well-being expenses
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the Oakland office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces”, and one of 2020’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Bay Area
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.