Sales Development Representative
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
In the first few months, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers and present Everlaw’s value
- Develop an understanding of Everlaw sales tools (LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce and Saleloft).
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your sales skills and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
Going forward, you will
- Collaborate with other team members, SDRs and Account Executives, in order to gain more product knowledge as well as work to qualify leads and book appointments.
- Using your product knowledge, begin reaching out to potential Everlaw customers and educating them on Everlaw’s value proposition.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives.
- Attend continuous training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Contribute to team growth and success.
- You’re excited to begin a career in tech sales and curious about emerging technologies.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise.
- You are extremely motivated and are not afraid of a challenge, specifically working through rejection.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help others to achieve the team's end goals.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience in SaaS sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold-calling.
- Industry experience (SaaS or eDiscovery) is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents (including adoptive and foster)
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one