Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
In Your First Few Months You Will
- Become product certified! You will learn the ins and outs of the Everlaw platform through a series of training modules.
- Familiarize yourself with our technologies, workflows, and codebase through extensive training and product certification.
- Collaborate with the Engineering Operations, Product, and Design teams to build out and implement new features that are used in our production environments.
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your product knowledge and get up to speed on all aspects.
In Your First Year You Will
- Choose what features you work on; owning them from inception to release as the sole contributor.
- Perform a live release to our production environments.
- Learn how to diagnose and resolve site issues and facilitate communication between Engineering and the rest of the company
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent coursework.
- You have experience coding in a compiled language, such as Java, C, or C++.
- You have good knowledge of algorithms and fundamental computer science concepts.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and user experience.
- You are eager to learn new technologies.
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring U.S. employment visas for any applicants.
- You are familiar with UNIX.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Substantial equity.
- 401k with company matching.
- Health, dental, and vision.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses.
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents (including adoptive and foster)
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays.
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues.
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance.
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.