Data Operations Associate
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
In the first few months, you will
- Become Everlaw Uploads Certified and learn other tools to troubleshoot issues with various document file types, while working with our developers to find product solutions when necessary.
- Own the process of uploading client data into our platform and being responsible for data quality and timeliness.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you'll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, team structure, and goals.
Moving forward, you will
- Be a subject matter expert for internal and external communications related to data management, ingestions, analysis and handling production data.
- Participate & lead database migrations from various platforms onto the Everlaw platform.
- Collaborate with Product, Design & Engineering on features to further improve Everlaw’s uploading capabilities.
- Work closely with your Team Lead to build out professional goals and pathways.
- You have technical fluency in ediscovery and are familiar with data ingestion in ediscovery platforms. You are also familiar with other technical platforms including all MS Office applications, zip/compression tools, data manipulation tools, and have an interest in learning new technologies.
- You have excellent multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail and managing multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You strive to make improvements and develop new processes to ensure tasks are done efficiently.
- You are drawn to solving problems and enjoy digging into complex data questions by challenging your assumptions and expanding your knowledge in creative ways.
- You function both in a team environment and be resourceful as an independent contributor, thriving at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have significant experience with litigation technology tools (Relativity, LAW, Concordance) and the associated data formats (DAT, OPT, LFP, DII).
- You have experience with processing electronically stored information (ESI).
- You have experience with Python in relation to data manipulation.
- You have experience with project management.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents (including adoptive and foster)
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.