UK Customer Success Associate I
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute to the team! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
- Become product certified. You’ll begin by completing training modules to get up to speed on the Everlaw platform. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to feel comfortable in the role.
- Get to know Customer Success in legal technology by shadowing kickoff calls, business reviews, and other client meetings. Once you are ready you will manage your own book of business and manage these interactions and relationships yourself.
- Develop a deep understanding of Everlaw’s clients’ technical and commercial needs, and deliver value on their investment throughout their Everlaw journey.
- Collaborate with the global Customer Experience team to launch new initiatives to define and evolve an industry-leading customer experience.
- Engage with Everlaw’s clients through written emails, over-the-phone inquiries and remote and in person meetings, gaining familiarity with client workflows, challenges, and opportunities for their improvement.
- Manage the post-sales customer experience including onboarding, training, workflow consultation, adoption, renewal and upsell motions for a large segment of Everlaw’s growth-oriented clients.
- Act as a voice of the customer by synthesizing client feedback for our Product team.
- Track, manage, and drive resolution of technical issues, collaborating with other internal teams, managing customer expectations, and escalating them appropriately.
- Form partnerships beyond the Customer Experience team with your colleagues in Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to bring the voice of the customer into all aspects of Everlaw’s product development and positioning.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and understand how to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You thrive in an environment that gives and receives continuous learning feedback.
- You’re a curious and versatile problem solver, comfortable clarifying ambiguous situations to overcome obstacles and resolve issues in a variety of domains (i.e. technical, commercial, and operational).
- You’re a thoughtful collaborator, partnering cross-functionally to drive a streamlined customer experience.
- You’re empathetic to your colleagues and customers, and committed to delivering a high quality customer experience over the long term.
- You are authorized to work in the United Kingdom; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for this position.
- You have customer experience/success or project management experience.
- You are familiar with the legal and/or ediscovery industries
- You have experience using Customer Relationship Management tools such as Zendesk and/or Salesforce.
- You are comfortable using Google Applications, such as GMail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Private Healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Twenty paid vacation days plus eight bankable Bank Holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritise mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Central London (Shoreditch) close to the financial and legal district
- Bond over out-of-the-box events and fun activities
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monthly home internet and phone reimbursement
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- “G2 Ranks Everlaw #1 for Ediscovery for the Fourth Quarter in a Row” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good.”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.
Want to learn more about Everlaw? Visit Everlaw's website.
See jobs at Bluecore