Evernote is a global SaaS business offering users the ability to capture, store, and organize everything from their thoughts and files to pictures and memories. With more than 220 million users around the globe and investments from Tier 1 VCs including Sequoia Capital, Meritech and Morgenthaler, we aim to be an extension of the brain.
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to enhance their thinking, but also to build an incredible company while doing it. Evernote has been winning in the consumer space by enabling individuals to be more productive and we now are expanding to empower teams to do more in the business space. As part of a growing a sales team, you will bring Evernote Business to companies who want to make their employees and teams more productive. The Inside Sales Representative plays an instrumental role in Evernote's ongoing growth by bringing Evernote Businesses to more organizations as well as providing feedback for new product versions. If you’re a smart, driven problem-solver who is passionate about making customers more successful and takes pride in initiating lasting relationships, we want to hear from you. Our sales team is new and you'll be on the ground floor of building the culture of the team and surrounding yourself with equally driven salespeople.
- Prospecting new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research existing and new accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understanding customer needs and requirements through solution selling methods
- Build and manage a sales pipeline; own sales cycle from lead to close.
- Educate business customers about the value of Evernote with a mix of product demos, technical answers, and insightful product recommendations.
- Secure long-term Evernote clients by ensuring that there is a strong fit between Evernote's capabilities and the needs of the customer.
- Develop proposals and usher deals from initial conversation to close.
- Negotiate contracts and provide input into pricing/discount tables.
- Document all prospect interactions in Salesforce CRM.
Skills & Experience:
- Avid Evernote user and evangelist.
- Outgoing personality who loves to help others succeed.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of the Internet and SaaS industry.
- Ability to thrive individually and as a team-player in a competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Hunter mentality; resourceful
- Consultative selling skills
- A passion for phone based sales
- Entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenges
- An intense desire/drive to “win”
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of sales-related experience.
- Two years of experience in a technology-related sales, business development, or related role.
- Strong familiarity with the Evernote product and confidence in ability to explain feature functionality, scenario-based use-cases, and limitations to a non-user.
- Experience speaking to all levels of organization within small businesses
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.