About the team
The Evernote Design team is the creative force responsible for producing a seamless and delightful user experience, from sign-up to crafting the thousandth note. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define and deliver product experiences that enhance people’s lives at work and at play.
As a Product Designer on our mobile team, your main focus will be crafting a user-friendly and intuitive mobile experience for millions of people who rely on our Android app to stay organized and productive. You’ll evolve existing features and help to define new concepts to support the variety of ways that people work—together and alone.
What you'll do
- You're the voice that always puts the user first. You constantly look for ways that we can accomplish business objectives through experiences that are delightful and meaningful for real people.
- You'll craft and deliver high-level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets.
- You'll deliver visually delightful designs that are aligned with Material Design guidelines and the Evernote style guide.
- You're able to effectively negotiate your design solutions with Product and Engineering, and validate through user research.
- You provide actionable feedback gracefully and without ego, and don't hesitate to seek guidance yourself.
- You're adaptable. You will be working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
What you've done
- You've designed and shipped engaging user experiences for native mobile apps.
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile interface guidelines and UI patterns for Android and/or iOS.
- A strong sense of visual design and typography. You know when to push the boundaries of the aforementioned interface guidelines.
- Experience with interaction design and systematic thinking. You recognize that product design isn’t only about the pixels; it’s about solving complex problems in unique and creative ways.
- A natural tendency to take initiative and own projects. The details matter, and you're committed to getting it done right.
- 2+ years of professional product design experience, with at least a year in mobile design.
- B.A./B.S. in design, HCI, or equivalent experience.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, which highlights examples of your mobile design work.
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit https://evernote.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Revenue – Measurement
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior UI Engineer - Ads Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Manager - Social
Reddit, San Francisco
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Senior Product Designer
Harry’s, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Ottawa, Canada