About the team
Evernote was built to help people and teams capture, nurture, and share ideas. We believe that no idea is too big to handle or too small to matter and help millions of people every single day be more productive.
The Apps team is seeking a skilled Product Manager to help make Evernote great on macOS. You’ll be responsible for the product vision, drive the roadmap for the macOS platform and get to work alongside a team of highly user-centric, design and data guided product managers.
What you'll do
- You will define the product strategy for the Evernote app by developing a product roadmap and key measurements that inform the success of the product. Communicate the strategy & progress to our executive team monthly
- You will develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of the customer and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our users need, what will customers want?
- Work with a multi-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, support and marketing teams to deliver monthly updates to the company app from conception to launch. Prioritize features, craft PRDs and plan the release
- You will work with other product managers and external partners to build a great ‘whole product’ experience for Evernote – collaborate with the Evernote iOS team to create delightful cross-device experiences, maintain the relationship with the App Store
What you've done
- You have experience building consumer products used by millions of users. MacOS or iOS experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical background with proven capability of contributing to technical vision
- You have a great track record of driving product improvements through data based decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Articulate persuasively while able to listen and incorporate dynamic perspectives and balance competing goals
- Real passion for building amazingly crafted experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelors degree in a technology related field
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit https://evernote.com/
Jobs You May Like
Group Product Manager - Delivery Marketplace
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
QA Engineer/Product Support Engineer
Senior Product Designer
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Head of Product Marketing
GitHub, Remote - US
Palantir Technologies, Singapore, Singapore
Product Manager - Recommendations
Twitch, San Francisco, CA