Principal Product Manager, Search
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Organize your work and declutter your life
About the team:
Evernote is the place for individuals and teams to assemble, nurture, and share ideas in any form. Our users add hundreds of millions of documents and billions of new notes to Evernote every month. As Evernote has been moving into businesses and teams, the amount of information accessible to any individual continues to explode.
Traditionally, users have organized content in Evernote with notebooks, tags, and more recently, Spaces. With the explosion of content accessible to an individual, especially in teams, we seek to build a world-class search and discovery experience to help users find the content they need to do their work and run their lives.
About the role:
As the Principal Product Manager of Search and Discovery, you will be responsible for all aspects of search and discovery across the Evernote product line.
- Define a compelling roadmap for Evernote’s search, discovery, and personalization efforts that synthesizes business drivers, technical capabilities, and user value.
- You will lead the development of user-initiated search as well as various forms of passive discovery based on machine learning (suggestions, recommendations, etc)
- Develop a deep understanding of our user needs, technical capabilities, and business drivers for search.
- You will bring your ideas about how search design can elevate the user experience in language, usability and design
- Craft insights about meaningful search experiences for our users via user research, customer conversations and data.
- Align and work with cross-functional partners including our CTO, marketing, engineering, product and design teams at all levels from executives to individual contributors.
- You will deliver customer value with regular updates to the Evernote service from conception to launch. Prioritize features, build PRDs and track and plan the releases.
- Real passion for crafting beautiful experiences.
- Proven experience using data to drive product plans and evaluate success.
- Articulate and persuasive, while able to listen and incorporate diverse perspectives and balance contending goals
- Strong technical background, with experience in search, machine learning, or related fields
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 7-10 years product management or product design experience
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
eCommerce Site Merchandiser
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Engineering Workshop Technician
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Product Designer
TripAdvisor, New York, NY or Needham, MA
Senior Product Manager - Messaging and Notifications
Twilio, London, UK / Tallinn, Estonia / Dublin, Ireland
ECU Test Engineering Intern
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA