Senior Product Manager, Search
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Organize your work and declutter your life
About the team
Evernote is a place where individuals and teams can capture, organize and find information that is important to them. Search has always been a cornerstone of the Evernote experience and we are looking for a talented Product Manager to drive and manage further product innovation around search and related forms of information retrieval. As the Product Manager for Search at Evernote, you will define the vision and be responsible for the roadmap for the Search feature set.
What you'll do
- Lead the development of Evernote features and enhancements around Search. This includes both user initiated search as well as various forms of system initiated search based on machine learning, e.g. auto-suggesting content to users based on their activity
- You will develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of the customer and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our users need, what will customers want?
- Work with a multi-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, support and marketing teams, to deliver monthly updates to the Evernote app from conception to launch. Prioritize features, create PRDs and plan the release
- You will create wireframes, PRDs and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback, and also define and coordinate the creation, and analysis of results of A/B tests
- You will work with other product managers and external partners to create a great ‘whole product’ experience for Evernote
What you've done
- Strong technical background with experience in search, machine learning, and related fields
- Great track record of driving product enhancements through data-driven decision-making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Articulate, persuasive while able to listen and incorporate diverse perspectives and balance competing goals
- Real passion for building beautifully crafted experiences – attention to detail in language, usability and design
- Ability to independently drive initiatives forward end-to-end
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3-7 years product management or product design experience
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.