About The Role:
Evernote aspires not only to make people more successful by using technology to enhance their thinking, but also to build an incredible company while doing it. We are growing a sales team to bring Evernote Business to companies who want to make their employees and teams more productive. This role will help lay the foundation for our sales team to drive growth by building a scalable sales operations function.
Evernote Business team seeks to continuously improve our interactions with potential, new, and existing Evernote Business customers. We’re looking for a resident sales technology authority and an expert in efficiency that will help our sales team run like a well-oiled machine. This person will support sales teams around the world.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work with the sales leadership to create and implement overall sales strategies designed to achieve business goals
- Leading Salesforce implementation and development to get clean data
- Improve productivity through sales automation & technology stack (running, selecting, implementing)
- Help sales leaders make data based decisions by setting up, monitoring, and improving key business reports
- Work with sales leaders to drive execution of special projects
- Identifying key drivers to improve retention and reduce customer churn.
- Establish quota models and track attainment against goals
This role will be critical in building a scalable, global inside sales organization.
- Sales Operations Mandate & Design:
- Actively seek opportunities for sales performance improvement
- Work effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Act as a change agent for critical sales initiatives by designing and leading the execution of projects
- Monitor compliance & address emerging challenges to implementation and adoption of new tools, processes, initiatives
- Salesforce CRM development & processes provide clear visibility into the sales pipeline at all stages
- Enthusiastically monitor Salesforce data quality
- Develop and consolidate sales tool implementations to expedite execution of key sales activities.
- Create consistent methodology to establish sales goals based on quantitative analysis to ensure quotas reflect market opportunity versus past performance.
- Territory Analysis to balance responsiveness with resource efficiency
- Track and report progress of performance measures against sales strategy.
- Identify the key metrics of account management and sales performance for inclusion in reports to ensure the consistency of reporting among global teams.
- Continuously find opportunities for ways to create new or modify existing metrics linked to sales strategy and corresponding performance targets
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with sales, support, product, marketing, analytics, finance and other teams.
- Derive and communicate actionable insights from metrics to make decisions
- Deliver long-term and short-term forecasts for sales and finance teams for planning purposes
- Train applicable people on how to use and interpret reports
- As needed, consult with Business Intelligence and Marketing teams to build specialized reports
- Conduct due diligence process for Vendor selection and maintain the relationship upon selection to ensure value against strategic objectives.
- Quantitative performance analysis to inform resource allocation decisions as part of the sales planning process.
- Examine root cause of underperformance and develop targeted improvement initiatives.
- Clearly document all processes including how variables are defined, how to create reports, and write-ups on what we learn from each report
- Salesforce CRM expertise - ability to be both hands on and leverage SFDC services and consultants as needed.
- Ability to work with colleagues to turn business information needs into metrics and reports
- Data jockey who can turn data into actionable items
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain consistent, correct data across multiple systems
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Unquestioned integrity and personal values
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in undefined or changing environments
- Entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenges
- An intense desire/drive to “win”
- Salesforce Certification is a big plus
- 3 years working with sales and/or support systems
- 2 years working on metrics and reporting in an inside sales environment
- Bachelor's’ Degree in technical communications, computer science, information systems, mathematics, or at least 7 years of work experience in sales ops.
This role is located in Evernote’s Austin Texas office.
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit https://evernote.com/
Jobs You May Like
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Luxury Retreats - Sales Operations Coordinator
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Enterprise Insights Senior Associate
Dropbox, London, England
Sales Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Public Relations & Crisis Communications
Dataminr, New York
Digital Sales Intern (Undergraduate Student)
IBM, Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), and Littleton (MA)