Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Evernote Business
Evernote, Redwood City
Organize your work and declutter your life
This role is your opportunity to shape the product strategy and trajectory for a well known and beloved SaaS brand. With more than 200M users around the globe and investments from Tier 1 VCs including Sequoia Capital, Meritech and Morgenthaler, Evernote is the leading cross-platform productivity app. We help you capture, store, organize, and find everything from thoughts and files to projects and memories.
Evernote is looking for an analytical, results-driven marketing leader, with strong technical aptitude, and a large dose of creativity. As Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in the go-to-market strategy for Evernote Business, a top priority for the company. You will represent the voice of the market internally with product management, marketing, design, and engineering. You’ll help drive decisions for experiences across platforms and global markets to grow a loyal and engaged base. This means leading GTM efforts, competitive analysis, customer insights, positioning, and messaging for Evernote Business.
A successful candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in SaaS, and must have a core understanding of productivity products and how they are used. As Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you would:
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy including beta releases, positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Deliver market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to product planning to guide product and marketing roadmaps
- Stay current on trends in SaaS, digital marketing and productivity to inform marketing strategy
- Provide market expertise and insights on customer, industry and competitive behavior to inform market segments, messaging, and go-to-market
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product and feature adoption
- Work with regional and global teams to ensure the roadmap, value proposition, positioning & messaging is effectively communicated
- Work with content, paid media, brand, and web teams on website & content strategy and lead generation performance
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including PR, sales, business development, product, customer support, marketing operations, and regional GMs to drive adoption and engagement
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5-8 years of experience in SaaS product marketing or management consulting
- Exceptional analytic ability paired with communications that distill insights into action
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to drive them to completion
- Problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functionally and at all management levels to deliver on business goals
- Proven experience in effectively planning, delivering, and measuring marketing campaigns
- MBA or equivalent working experience
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.