Inside Sales Representative (North America)
Evernote, Austin, TX
Organize your work and declutter your life
Evernote is a global SaaS business offering users the ability to capture, store, and organize everything from their thoughts and files to pictures and memories. We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to enhance their thinking, but also to build an incredible company while doing it. Evernote has been winning in the consumer space by enabling individuals to be more productive and we now are growing to empower teams to do more in the business space.
Evernote is used by over 220 million users worldwide of which, many use it as productivity superpower in the workplace. With strong customer demand, we are transforming from individual productivity into team collaboration through expanding this consumer use to division and company levels. We have the target customers, they love the product, and we now need an entrepreneurial Enterprise Sales Representative to engage and convert the accounts.
You will be responsible for developing and closing new business within an assigned vertical market or geographic territory. You will have the opportunity to work closely with large customers who already have a strong Evernote user population. Ideally from a technical sales background, you will develop strategies and account plans to convert these accounts from individual users to Evernote Business customers creating account strategies, navigating to decision makers, outlining how the Evernote Business solution can transform their business, and closing the sale.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Sales and located in either our Redwood City or Austin office.
- You will act as the primary interface to prospects and customers resulting in achievement of the company goals while meeting & exceeding individual sales quota
- You will establish account plans and strategies for account targeting and qualification of sales opportunities
- Devise a repeatable sales methodology that will scale as the team continues to expand
- Build and lead a sales pipeline; own sales cycle from lead to close
- You will create & articulate compelling value propositions around how Evernote Business can fit Enterprise customer business needs
- Educate prospective customers about the value of Evernote with a mix of product demos, technical answers, and insightful product recommendations
- Uncover needs and develop collaboration with partners within accounts across various functions such as: IT, sales, marketing, etc
- Develop proposals and usher deals from initial conversation to close
- Negotiate contracts and provide input into pricing/discount tables
- Document all prospect interactions in Salesforce CRM
- Effectively use Evernote resources (Senior Executives, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, Support, Customer Success, Legal etc.) in account pursuit & campaign development
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
Skills & Experiences
- 6+ years’ experience selling SaaS or cloud solutions to divisional and C-Level
- Self-starter with ability to work with very limited process, materials, and day-to-day management. You might have been a successful “first 5” sales person in a company
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Led multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Experience in aggressively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong level of interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Track record of selling value and return on investment into C-Level and line of business
- Demonstrated ability to align solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Knowledge of Evernote and Evernote Business applications
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Expect moderate travel
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Enterprise (Nashville, TN)
Box, Nashville, TN
Sales Manager (LA)
TripleLift, Los Angeles
Director of Programmatic Partnerships (New York)
BuzzFeed, New York
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Director of Global Sales
Pipedrive, New York
Enterprise Graduate - Timaru - Feb 2019 Start
KPMG New Zealand, Timaru