About the Role
Are you passionate about helping customers? Do you like working with companies to address their need? Are you creative yet data oriented? If so, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is for you.
As the Customer Success Manager for Evernote Business(B2B) based in the Evernote office in Tokyo, Japan, you will play an instrumental role in Evernote's ongoing growth by helping company understand the value of the Evernote Business product.
The CSM role is part of Evernote’s Customer Experience organization and reports to Japan Country Lead. The goal of the team is to grow the business by providing excellent customer service.
The role has four primary responsibilities:
- Account management – you will maintain the relationship with Evernote’s business accounts. Ensure customer has the required information and knowledge to use the Evernote application to its fullest capabilities. This would entail scheduling and conducting demo, gaining insight to their use case(s), and provide proactive training and as required
- Account Growth – you seek to find opportunities to grow seats within the accounts you lead. Work with the administrators and key executives in the client organization, provide solutions that will increase penetration and expand existing account revenue
- Onboarding – you act as the lead onboarding new customers onto Evernote’s services. This will require coordination with sales team to ascertain use case and develop a custom program to ensure a smooth launch
- Advocacy – As the main point of contact for the customer, you will be expected to advocate for them within Evernote. This would include ensure their support issues are addressed in a timely manager, they provide input to product management on new features, and provide them a product roadmap as requested
Evernote’s CSMs are product authority with a passion to build Evernote evangelists by enabling our business customers to work smarter, and ultimately drive team productivity
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the entire post-sale customer relationship with a defined book of accounts to make EB an essential part of their tech stack. This will include:
- Drive Evernote Business license adoption and active usage via one-to-one or one-to-many consultative approaches
- Advise customers on the best way to launch and scale Evernote Business
- Conduct regular business reviews with managed accounts.
- Identify opportunities to expand the use of Evernote Business in the account. This may include both adding new seats and working with Sales to reach into other parts of the client's organization.
- Train key customer partners to be an authority on the product and train their teams (Train the Trainer) on standard methodologies and deployment strategies to become increasingly self sufficient
- Advocate for customers and partner with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and requirements into new product solutions
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing assets and work with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, etc) to refine existing and build a new extraordinary onboarding experience
- Develop and track key deployment and adoption metrics, which can be brought to scale to 20,000+ organizations who already rely on Evernote Business to power their team productivity
- Identify and drive customer references and case studies
What you've done:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- You should have 4 years experience in a sales position or customer facing position in the tech industry and ambition to take on more responsibility.
- Demonstrated active problem solving skills
- Familiar with CRM management process
- You have extraordinary communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken Japanese as well as English language skills are necessary to communicate effectively with Evernote's cross functional teams
- Highly motivated with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with partners to present the value of Evernote Business.
- Additional characteristics required for this position include exemplary interpersonal skills including public speaking, being highly organized, attentive to details, a strategic thinker, having excellent people skills, and being conclusive.
- Demonstrated skills in building relationships over the phone and in-person with executives.
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Jobs You May Like
Support Engineer - German Speaking
Elastic, Anywhere EMEA
Customer Service Representative
Sales Ambassador - Fashion Place
Lush Cosmetics, Murray, Utah, United States
Store Associate - Chicago
Customer Service Professional: Full-Time
Customer Engagement Representative