About the team
Our Finance team is growing! This is the team that builds the bridge between Finance and company leadership, helping us make the decisions that allow our iconic brand to continue its awesome trajectory. As a Senior FP&A analyst, you’ll be building forecasting models, tracking and interpreting business results, and participating in critical conversations about current and future performance. You’ll have a high level of intellectual curiosity, a desire to make impact, and an affinity for our product.
What you'll do
- Design and build financial and operating models that serve as the foundation of Evernote’s business goals
- Interpret performance against those goals, and make recommendations on actions the company should take
- You will frame and test hypotheses on initiatives that span the entire range of company activities - such as global revenue projections, go-to-market economics, and spend optimization
- Lead analytics with a strong finance focus, such as cash and forex management, capital structure, and investment appraisal
- You are going to produce final output - charts, dashboards and presentations - that is C-suite ready
What you've done
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g. economics, mathematics, engineering or finance. MBA or similar a plus
- You have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience. This may include FP & A, Accounting or Corporate Development in a tech company; or consulting or investment banking at a top tier firm
- You have a strong proficiency in Excel and SQL as well as knowledge of R or similar is a plus
- Proven success in producing exec level communications
- Preferred: familiarity with SaaS business models
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hortonworks, South Central U.S.
Financial Business Analyst (m/f)
Accounting Manager - Financial Management and Payments
Collective Health, San Francisco
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Director/Entrepreneur in Residence Energy Access Team
Omidyar Network, Redwood City, CA
Consolidation Accounting Specialist (연결회계 담당자)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)