Software Engineer, Growth Experiments (Windows Developer)
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Organize your work and declutter your life
About the team
Evernote was built to help people and teams capture, cultivate, and share ideas. We believe no idea is too big to handle or too small to matter and help millions of people every single day be more productive. As an engineer on Evernote's Growth Experiments team you'll design and build features on Evernote's Windows desktop app to drive acquisition, engagement, monetization, and conversion of our users. The team's work ensures that the over 220 million users who rely on Evernote have fast, reliable, secure access to their notes.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building a great product as much as writing immaculate, well-engineered code. Maybe you are in your element debugging multithreading snafus to make sure we never lose our users’ data, or perhaps you prefer outdoing designers in your pursuit of pixel-perfection or maybe a little bit of both and more. Either way, you know that through rigorous engineering and well architected code you can improve the lives of our users who rely heavily on the productivity experience on our Windows client.
What you'll do
Our client is hugely important to us in providing an extraordinary desktop productivity experience. We aspire to not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so.
- Work as part of a small, supercharged team coding in C++
- You'll build and architect experiments on the windows desktop app to power new Evernote features
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build new customer-facing experiments.
We cultivate team and company builders where we urge engineers to ask the hard questions and find the right answers to help us to continue to innovate in this space - the sky’s the limit, come join us!
What you've done
- You have designed, built, and maintained efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- You have a consistent track record of building and shipping applications that delight customers
- Windows development experience a plus
- You are able to work individually as well as in a team
- You have strong engineering fundamentals and a proponent of get it done coding practices
- You have strong collaboration skills and experience working on cross-discipline team (PM, Design, QA)
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit https://evernote.com/
Jobs You May Like
Front End Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Senior Cloud Engineer
CipherHealth, New York, NY
Full Stack Engineer, Cloud Services, Monitoring
MongoDB, New York City
Sr. Engineering Program Manager (Product Development)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Content Acquisition Engineering - Senior Software Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California