Senior Technical Program Manager
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Organize your work and declutter your life
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to drive technical projects within Evernote's engineering team. From project charter to launch, you clarify scope involving all meaningful partners while finding opportunities for improvement and mitigate risks. You are a self-starting master at constantly organizing and squashing ambiguity. This position reports directly to the Director of Engineering.
What you'll do
- You lead the execution of technical projects which span multiple teams from planning through execution helping us achieve important business objectives.
- You partner with Engineering to develop daring but achievable end-to-end schedules. You help the team answer the questions - are we on track, what are our biggest risks and how do we mitigate?
- You facilitate communication across teams on goals, requirements, timelines, roles and dependencies. You drive cross-team meetings and craft status for audiences including company leaders and non-engineering partners.
- You help us evaluate existing processes to recommend improvement and influence adoption of project management methodologies
What you've done
- 5+ years leading multi-functional, consumer facing technical projects or programs
- You've aligned, influenced and held accountable multi-functional teams without formal authority
- You have expertise with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software and are experienced with Agile/Scrum development processes and practices
- You're experienced in dependency mapping and you've coordinated appropriate resourcing and estimation for large projects
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and have experience crafting reports to track and summarize development progress
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Design Intern
Wish, San Francisco, United States
DevOps Cloud Engineer
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Usermind, Belgrade, Serbia
Sr. Software Engineer, Data Platform
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Director of Engineering
Spring, Headquarters - NYC