Marketing Web Developer - Contractor
Evernote, Austin, TX ; Bothell, WA ; San Diego, CA; Redwood City; Remote
Organize your work and declutter your life
About the Role
What you'll do
- Own front end development for all of our public websites
- Set standards for other developers to follow
- Work collaboratively with designers to create beautiful webpages with an extreme attention to detail
- Continuously evaluate and incorporate latest web technologies
- Write bulletproof HTML and CSS that can support a website that is translated into 20+ languages
- Optimize for better performance across all the browsers, regions and languages we support
- Visual implementation and reviews of pages to make sure every detail is correct
- Enriching user experiences through the implementation of designs
What you've done
- 5+ years of agency or corporate experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with C#, GoLang a plus
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with GIT and Subversion
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers while maintaining a consistent experience
- A consistent desire to experiment with new technologies
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Google analytics
- Experience with Crownepeak CMS is a plus
Please include a portfolio or links to examples of your work.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Help the world share their story