Before applying, please consider the following:
* Upload your resume in English, otherwise we can't review it.
* This position can be Remote, Hybrid or any Chile office in Santiago or Viña del Mar.
About the team
Our team writes code that is included in the Evernote apps on each major operating system (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS) and on all major Web browsers. We utilize a wide range of modern web technologies and frameworks, some of which you may already be familiar with and others which will likely be new to you. If you love learning new technologies and working through unique technical challenges, our team can give you plenty of opportunities to explore.
Our team values autonomy, responsibility, and collaborative ingenuity in order to maximize the impact of each person. We are geographically distributed and conduct all regular team meetings online, but we also have offices in the U.S. (California, Texas, Washington) and Chile (Santiago, Viña del Mar) if you prefer the benefits of a shared physical working space. If you're interested in working on a high-impact front-end web team, we would love to meet you!
What you'll do
- Build features, write tests, and support changes across multiple platforms (i.e. web browsers and web views inside desktop/mobile apps)
- Develop high-quality software using an agile style development process
- Collaborate with other teams and functions (e.g. Design, QA, Product, etc.) to build robust, polished applications that satisfy real-word user needs
What you've done
- Developed web applications for 5+ years
- Investigated advanced use cases and implementation details of frameworks/tools you use
- Learned new technologies and shared that knowledge with teammates
- Engaged in continuous integration, agile development, and work planning/estimation practices
- Worked in cross-functional teams with developers, QA, designers, and product management
Bonus points for…
- Familiarity with rich text editing in a browser (contenteditable) and related frameworks
- Experience developing, adapting, and deploying libraries with WebAssembly
- Deep understanding of low-level browser APIs and implementation details
- Broad experience single-page web application architecture and frameworks like React
- Knowledge of more than one programming language
- Experience with server-side programming or desktop/mobile application development
- Complementary knowledge in other areas (e.g. user experience, test automation, accessibility, etc.)
- You are fluent in written and oral English
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Evernote transforms the way you work. We design products that fuel inspiration for your projects, from start to finish. With Evernote, collect and organize material that molds your work. Easily find everything when you need it, from handwritten notes to photos. As your project takes shape, present it to colleagues. Turn notes into a beautiful presentation you can display in a screen-friendly format. Our goal is to make you work smarter. Our job is to make sure you get there.
Want to learn more about Evernote? Visit Evernote's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange