We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top new business accounts and working with Fortune 5000 caliber clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Everwise Account Executives are quota-carrying reps responsible for closing new enterprise deals. They generate new business opportunities by targeting and researching new enterprise accounts, qualifying and developing opportunities via a planned process, and structuring and winning customer deals. EAEs conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their talent development issues, and their business priorities. Successful EAEs are self-motivated and driven individuals who are goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success across the sales lifecycle.
This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, including consensus-building with multiple stakeholders
- Minimum 5-7 years of enterprise software sales experience (HR sales experience a plus)
- Proven ability to drive a sales process forward through value-based selling
- Proactive approach to assessing to forecast appropriately ("no happy ears")
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and orientation toward action
- High energy, positive attitude, and collaborative approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively towards individual goals
The Enterprise Account Executive role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, unlimited paid time off, employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit Everwise's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Paid Products and Subscriptions
Accuweather, Wichita, KS
Account Executive - Columbus
Enterprise Account Manager II
Enterprise Account Executive - Southeast
Confluent, East Coast
Sales Development Representative
Conductor, New York, New York
IgnitionOne, New York, NY