We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
Everwise, a cutting edge enterprise social learning platform, is looking for a dynamic and brilliant content editor to assist with our content needs. The person in this role will develop, and oversee the development of, content to support learning.
This is an unusual opportunity for many reasons. Among them:
- We focus only on the kinds of skills that are best aligned with professional growth, so no IT training, no compliance, etc. Only the interesting stuff - like leadership, social skills, and problem solving.
- The Everwise community is filled with a diverse set of world-class business leaders - people with deep hands-on experience and proven track records. That community is a primary source for our content, so the person in this role will be actively engaged with them on an ongoing basis.
- We’re doing something truly innovative - using mentorship and online learning tools to complement each other in ways that seamlessly weave learning into the fabric of people’s day to day work lives.
- We have an outstanding team all around and our leadership team has a substantial proven track record of success
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverage competency models in order to find & source brilliant content that fills gaps in the Everwise content library
- Summarize the web’s best content (articles, videos, etc) and add meaningful context & showcase the Everwise point of view
- Write awesome content (blog, white papers, etc) that speaks to all levels: individual contributor to C-level
- Contribute to “in demand” content areas by analyzing content metrics
- Collaborate with the product team on feature development and product direction
Required Skills and Experience
- Exceptionally bright--while knowledge is not our primary concern, we expect successful candidates to learn at a furious pace
- Fantastic communications skills, both written and oral
- Unparalleled organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple complex tasks
- Self-starter, and able to both deal with, and disambiguate, uncertainty
- Tremendous problem-solving skills, with a burning desire for excellence
- English/Journalism major preferred
- You put the context around information (e.g. tell us why it matters & how to use it)
- You provide the flow / sequencing around information (e.g. what comes first, next, last and why)
- You will be sought out as a trusted source of soft skills knowledge
- Tremendous opportunity to advance within a fast-growing company
The Content Editor role a offers competitive compensation. We also offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit www.geteverwise.com
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Post Production - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Jr. Social Video Fellow, Black Culture & Entertainment
BuzzFeed, New York
Photography Assistant, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Writer, Branded Video
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Group Creative Director, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Coordinator, Contract Administration - Business Team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California