About Everwise. Everwise, a Sequoia-backed SaaS company, has developed a completely new model for talent development. Our mission is to help the world’s professionals reach their full potential by connecting them to the people and resources they need to thrive at each stage of their career.
We have traction. Everwise is tackling the $150B career development industry and has more than 250 enterprise customers such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, HP, Lyft, Zendesk, Microsoft, Visa, Virgin Unite and Twitter.
We have experience. Our diverse leadership team includes serial entrepreneurs with the experience needed to build lasting companies from the ground up.
Everwise, a cutting edge enterprise social learning platform, is looking for a dynamic and brilliant senior content professional to build and lead a Content function and team to meet the growing needs of our platform. The person in this role will curate, edit, and produce content to support learning.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and grow our content operation. This includes defining what our audience wants to see and building the team to make it happen.
- Specifically, you’ll leverage our user data and competency models in order to source brilliant content that fills gaps in the Everwise content library by using all of the tools in the modern content playbook:
- Summarize the web’s best content (articles, videos, etc), add meaningful context and showcase the Everwise point of view.
- Write content (blog, white papers, etc) that speaks to all levels of professionals: individual contributor to C-level
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to develop content for both core and custom learning experiences.
- Have a clear understanding of when it's appropriate to partner with a Subject Matter Expert to create content, and when it’s not.
- Form partnerships with external organizations that are producing content we wish to leverage.
- Collaborate with the product team on feature development and product direction.
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional writing/editing experience
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of content writers or similar
- History of success in a newsroom or other deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- English/Journalism major strongly preferred
The Managing Editor role a offers competitive compensation. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit www.geteverwise.com
Jobs You May Like
Video Producer, Beauty and Style
BuzzFeed, New York
Freelance Writer, Berlin
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Berlin
Emerging Writers Fellowship
BuzzFeed, New York
Trips / Airbnb Experiences: Freelance Photographer or Videographer
Airbnb, Mexico city, Rio, Havana
Freelance Writer, Charlotte
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Charlotte
Freelance Production Assistant, Tasty
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles