We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
Everwise is looking for Solutions Engineer that can partner with Sales in presenting and proving the value of the Everwise platform and drive sales opportunities to fruition. You will be demonstrating the Everwise platform to individuals ranging from C-level executives to hands-on technical staff. Strong candidates will bring both polished sales acumen and deep technical expertise.
As a Solutions Engineer at Everwise, you will be responsible for understanding customers’ initiatives, priorities, and use cases. Technical validations will include product education, functional requirement definition, solution scoping and user engagement planning.
- Engage customers in focused discussions and scoping on the development of learning experiences on top of the Everwise platform
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews to all relevant customer contacts
- Support customer inquiries around end-user product functionality, administrative capabilities, comprehensive security analysis and design
- Assist in both new customer acquisition and expansion business
- Excellent knowledge of HCM enterprise applications: Workday, Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, Saba, etc.
- Understanding of the human-centered design process
- Familiarity with SaaS deployment and management models
- 5+ years software PreSales required
- 3+ years managing customer engagements either pre- or post-sale
- Experience with enterprise software, HR tech and mobile solution a strong plus.
- 4-year degree required
The Solutions Engineer role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, unlimited vacation (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit Everwise's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Engineer, Chassis Electronics
SF Motors, Ann Arbor, MI
Product Manager, Studio Finance
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Lead Project Manager (w/m)
Technical Project Manager
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Advanced Applications (Senior/Staff/Principal)
Okta, Toronto, Canada
Software Engineer - iOS Infrastructure
Yelp, San Francisco, CA