We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
The Team: The Customer Success team owns and manages the entire customer post-sale experience. You will be the customer’s main point of contact throughout their journey, from onboarding to renewal and expansion. You will work with other members of the CS team to ensure our customers derive high value from our products, and partner with Account Managers who are responsible for the commercial aspect to ensure that we retain and grow our customer relationships.
We are looking for a CSM who will enthusiastically deliver an exceptional customer experience to their portfolio of accounts. This person will also be the voice of the customer internally, thoughtfully sharing feedback and requests with internal teams. Finally, you will have a hand in shaping the CSM role, as Everwise is a growing business. The right candidate will be passionate about continuous improvement, as we are continuing to develop and hone the CSM role!
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage a portfolio of customers throughout the post-sale lifecycle, ensuring their success and ultimately supporting renewals and expansions
- Develop and deliver a roadmap to success: drive onboarding, activation and ongoing usage of Everwise while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Own customer enablement by understanding your customers needs and providing them with the knowledge they need to derive value from the product.
- Orchestrate the internal resources necessary for timely and successful solution deployment and program delivery
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for our customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify customer risk and work with Account Managers to execute on health plans
- Identify and communicate product and process improvements internally to product, engineering and delivery teams.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within accounts and support account managers to bring these opportunities to fruition.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years as a consultant, project manager, account manager or customer success manager working on SaaS solutions with enterprise customers with a demonstrated track record of success
- Comfortable with technical products. You want to understand how technical solutions work.
- Strong project-management ability. You can build, iterate on, and execute complex implementation plans with ease.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can process information and adapt strategies quickly.
- Able to ensure clear and effective external communication and internal cross-functional communication.
- High level of professionalism. As a CSM at Everwise, we expect that you’ll put the customer first while remaining cool, calm, and collected
- Self-starter. You thrive in a busy environment and are undeterred by organizational change.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing software, new systems, and new processes. As the Everwise software develops, you will be responsible for keeping customers abreast of changes and their implications.
- Ownership and an eye for detail. Everwisers take ownership over their work product and pay attention to the details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (using vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
You’ll be an especially good fit for this role if you:
- Have a background in customer success or have worked as an advisor to enterprise clients on SaaS solutions.
- Are not afraid to speak up, whether to ask for help or point out something that could be better.
- Are able to learn without extensive documentation--you can figure things out and get the job done.
- Have a background in learning and development solutions.
- Have some data & analytics experience and SQL knowledge.
- Have a strong desire to learn and build a new function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
The Customer Success Manager role offers a competitive salary. We also provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, unlimited vacation, an employee stock option plan and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit Everwise's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lucid, New Orleans
Overnight Distribution Team Lead
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
E-Commerce Warehouse Assistant
GRANA, Hong Kong
Data Annotator, Autonomous Vehicles
drive.ai, Mountain View
Picking Group Lead
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Backstage Internship Program: Social Media - Spring 2018
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY