We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
The Customer Success Manager is charged with delivering a world-class customer experience that leads to future revenue streams in the form of expansions and upsells. By working directly with customers and with cross-functional teams internally, the CSS will ensure that all customers and their participants receive a rewarding experience on the Everwise platform. The ideal candidate will drive successful onboarding practices and provide ongoing tactical and strategic support across the entire customer lifecycle.
Role and Responsibilities
- Onboard new and existing customers from post-sale handoff to program launch
- Ensures customers achieve participant adoption and engagement targets
- Collaborates with the sales team to pull and analyze participant data for customer reviews
- Provides regular progress updates to customers, and escalates at-risk participant
- Reviews CSAT surveys and NPS data to track progress and health scores
- Identifies churn risk proactively and collaborates with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Channels customer feedback to the product and delivery teams to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the Everwise product and programs
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company; corporate L&D experience a plus
- Client-first philosophy & customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements to management
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully deliver on client projects
- Ability to operate effectively to tight deadlines and to prioritize own work
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify trends in data and communicate those effectively
The Customer Success Manager role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, unlimited vacation (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit Everwise's website.
Jobs You May Like
Chief of Staff to the CEO
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA
O365 Messaging Architect
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Production Systems Industrial ICT Engineer
Optical Supervisor, Somerset Collection
Warby Parker, Troy, MI
Field Expert - Oklahoma City
Enjoy, Oklahoma City, OK