We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
About Engineering @ Everwise
We're a diverse engineering team based in NYC, who come from all walks of life. We have successful start-up experience and embrace processes and technologies that amplify output. Day-to-day we leverage FP JS, React, Redux, Rails, AWS (serverless), Node and Postgres. We're very adaptable and looking for someone who welcomes the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems using a wide array of technologies.
You're a talented engineer who has experience developing web or mobile clients from the ground up and is passionate about doing work that matters. You'll be working closely with a number of teams, including Product, to make a real impact here.
What You'll Do
- Work on interesting projects touching things like AWS serverless architecture (Fargate, Lambda, Kinesis), React, Rails, data-driven recommendations, matching algorithms
- Develop and maintain Everwise's SaaS cloud-based web applications
- Rapidly prototype new features and quickly iterate on what works and what doesn't
- Identify scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions
- Work closely with Product/UX to create simple and intuitive interfaces
- Turn mockups into working products
- Analyze site/page speed and help provide performance solutions
- Research, test, and benchmark new technologies
- Design and communicate coding standards and contribute to architectural plan
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of production experience with larger scale applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or related MVC web frameworks
- Experience with functional or object-oriented server-side programming
The Full Stack Developer role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit Everwise's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Distributed System Engineer - Member Contact Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Search Relevance
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Element AI, Montreal
Senior Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Montreal
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
SquareTrade, New Mexico