We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
As a Learning Experience Designer you’ll be a critical part of the EverwiseSolutions team. You will partner with forward-thinking customers to create novel learning experiences that aren’t just engaging, but help drive meaningful behavior change.
You’ll support customers’ goals without losing sight of the primacy of the learner experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scope and design innovative learning experiences which produce the outcomes our customers and participants seek;
- Leverage principles of human-centered design to drive experience creation and iteration;
- Span multiple levels of experience design, from high-level scaffolding to detailed learning journeys including behavioral practice, social learning opportunities, content, assessments, and more;
- Partner collaboratively with subject matter experts to round out knowledge where needed, while owning the quality and on-time delivery of the final product;
- Engage with customers to understand HR’s and participants’ goals;
- Become expert on our product and its current and future capabilities in order to design experiences which we can support successfully now, and identify areas in which we should consider investing in the future;
- Provide product feedback (at key phases) on functional design, feasibility and usability along with necessary testing pre-launch;
- Provide internal teams (e.g., Account Managers, Customer Success) guidance on performance measurement and assist those teams in developing engagement plans around any issues.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 - 3 years client-facing experience in Human-Centered Design / Design Thinking;
- Formal experience with learning experience design, either through education (i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Curriculum and Instruction or Instructional Design) or direct work experience preferred;
- Expertise in competency-based curriculum design and implementation preferred;
- Experience designing outcomes-based assessments; including but not limited to: authentic assessment, project-based learning & assessment, development of performance-based assessment and rubric design preferred;
- Exceptional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration with clients and partners;
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements;
- Ability to learn new L&D areas, build product strategy, and work with stakeholders within product, engineering, sales, operations, and marketing to get the work done;
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and the will to succeed.
The Learning Experience Designer role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.