About Everwise. Everwise, a Sequoia-backed SaaS company, has developed a completely new model for talent development. Our mission is to help the world’s professionals reach their full potential by connecting them to the people and resources they need to thrive at each stage of their career
We have traction. Everwise is tackling the $150B career development industry and has more than 250 enterprise customers such as Salesforce, Microsoft, HP, Lyft, Twitter, Oracle, Visa, and Virgin Unite.
We have experience. Our diverse leadership team includes serial entrepreneurs with the experience needed to build lasting companies from the ground up.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for program activation for new and existing Everwise customers. As part of the Customer Success team, this role is charged with driving successful onboarding practices that lead to future revenue streams in the form of expansions and upsells. The ideal candidate will work directly with clients and with cross-functional teams internally to ensure that all clients and their participants receive a rewarding experience on the Everwise platform.
Role and Responsibilities
- Onboard new and existing customers in their launch programs
- Ensure customers achieve adoption and success targets for their participants
- Provide regular progress updates to customers, and escalate at-risk participants
- Review c-SAT surveys and NPS data to track progress and health scores.
- Collaborate with sales team to pull and analyze participant data for customer reviews
- Proactively identify churn risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Channel customer feedback to the product and delivery teams to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the Everwise learning experiences platform and programs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Client-first philosophy & customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements to management
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully deliver on client projects
- Ability to operate effectively to tight deadlines and to prioritize own work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify trends in data and communicate those effectively
The Onboarding Specialist role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, unlimited vacation (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Everwise? Visit www.geteverwise.com
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Tesla, Palo Alto, CA or Fremont, CA
Senior Manager, Global Benefits
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Technical Recruiter (NYC)
Lyft, New York, NY
Postmates, San Francisco
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA