We at Everwise, a Sequoia-backed company, are reinventing talent development by connecting professionals with the people and resources they need to be successful at every stage in their career. We work with some of the top companies in the world, including Salesforce, Lyft, GitHub, Virgin, and Apple.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to deliver simple and intuitive interfaces, making Everwise more engaging and driving an even more meaningful experience for our users.
Please include a portfolio with your submission. We look forward to hearing from you!!
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to define and deliver features
- Ideate and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Design wireframes, flows, sketches and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help establish a consistent look and feel across Everwise applications and brands
- Champion and communicate ideas with Product and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality feature implementation
- Design with an awareness of constraints and limitations as they apply to desktop and mobile
- Help run qualitative research and identify needs and pain points to inform feature development
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design
- Knowledge of up-to-date UX best practices
- Experience with prototyping as a means to communicate design solutions
- Thrive in a diverse and dynamic high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mobile design experience a plus
The Senior Product Designer role offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, mentorship, and transit benefits.
Everwise connects employees to the people, development resources, and experiences they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Be a Better Everwise Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Everwise when you watch classes taught by their top employees.