- Deliver live classroom and virtual classroom training content to practitioner and engineer level students in the US and internationally.
- Work with other trainers and SMEs from various departments to gather information and feedback to improve on training content.
- Create recorded training videos, including on-camera appearances
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve training lab issues.
- While travel requirements will fluctuate, potentially heavy domestic and international travel should be expected.
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering technical training
- Engineer-level understanding of security/networking concepts
- Linux proficiency
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, understandable stories
- Ability to work independently under pressure, managing multiple deadlines
- PowerPoint expertise
- General knowledge of industry-standard content creation/delivery tools
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System
- Linux system administration skills
- Ability to maintain training lab environment
- 5 years experience delivering security-related courses
- Visual design/layout skills
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations Lead Analyst
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Experience Design Lead
Airbnb, San Francisco, CA
Brand Knew, Los Angeles
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Jr. Copywriter | Consumer Engagement
The Marketing Arm, Chicago
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - EMEA