- Manage and execute social media strategy, including content by channel, post-frequency, and content themes—with the end goals of increasing brand awareness, community and influencer engagement, and follower growth.
- Deploy and manage tools that enable employees and partners to broadly share Exabeam content on social channels
- Research current social media trends, implement and test new tactics
- Engage with internal stakeholders and customers to develop a range of social proof – printed and online case studies, customer use cases, and video
- Integrate customer content into PR efforts and traditional and digital marketing campaigns, including social media.
- Write social media posts, case studies and short form content
- Interact with videographers, writers and copyeditors to create compelling content
- Own and coordinate content for customer newsletters
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels.
- Work on other content projects as needed, including but not limited to brand advertising campaigns and corporate branded items and giveaways.
Knowledge & Skills
- 5+ years of related experience (social media, customer marketing, community).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a track record of great content production
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity to create or unearth content ideas
- Passionate about learning, testing and optimizing for best results.
- Ability to interact with individuals across the organization, in all departments, in search of great content.
- Maturity to handle customer conversations, partner interviews and executive collaboration.
- Experience managing videographers, freelance writers, editors and graphic designers
- Experience conceiving video scripts and bringing them to life
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively in a fast-paced environment with only high-level direction is essential
- Familiarity with social media platforms (SproutSocial) and basic graphic design skills (Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud suite) required
- Experience with cybersecurity, cloud, or subscription a plus
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Salesforce Developer, Member Support Tools and Processes
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Offline & Partnerships Executive / Manager
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Performance Marketing Manager
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Senior Writer, Branded Content
Axios, Arlington, VA
Marketing Director - Voom Brazil
Voom, São Paulo, Brazil
Creative Project Manger, SF (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA